Friday, February 15, 2013

Greek Shrimp and Couscous

I cannot take credit for this dish.  I got my new issue of Food Network Magazine earlier this week, and flipped through it leisurely while sipping a glass of wine that night. 

Not really...I read it quickly while the girls were folding laundry and Theresa was napping.  Yeah...that sounds more realistic, doesn't it? ;-)

But I came across this recipe, and thought it would be perfect for Fridays during Lent.  So...all my fellow Catholic foodies...take note.  This ones's a keeper!

I only took pics of the finished dish.  I wish I had more...but I honestly just can't manage these days.  Theresa just turned 2, and the child wants to be held all the time!  I think I will just super-glue her to my hip!  

Here's the link to the recipe:  


And here's the finished dish.  Looks delicious, doesn't it?  


Happy Lent everyone, and God bless your table tonight!  

2 comments:

daeng palopo said...

Hmmm... nyummii.. ;)

via : Free MP3

Unknown said...

"Greek Shrimp and Couscous" Really yammy. I like it very much. thanks for share it to us.

Quick Easy Healthy Recipes