Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Paula Deen

If you've been reading my blog from the start, you'll know that I love Paula Deen. I cannot quite cook like her (sometimes there is too much butter involved!), but she reminds me so much of Georgia, where I was born, and I hope to go back and visit some day. And please don't laugh, but I love her accent too...it's one of the things I miss the most. I have lived in 4 different states, and nowhere else do people talk the way they do in Georgia. People in Georgia are truly the nicest, most down home folk I've ever known. I love Texas, and wouldn't want to move, but I still have a Georgia heart.

So you might notice I have Paula Deen's website on my blog roll (I can't believe I didn't discover it until now!). I am excited to be able to check her site from time to time.

Now you know another minor (maybe moderate) obsession of mine, 'cause I admit it...I am a big fan.

No comments: