Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Rare Sight

David came home early enough last night to grill the skirt steaks we were having for dinner. I'm always happy to delegate the grilling to him. However, I wasn't expecting this:

My hubby is the most manly guy I know, so at first, I was a bit perturbed. I have other aprons, but David took this one, the one with embroidered flowers and my name on the front. He says he didn't want to get his shirt dirty (although I told him he had plenty of time to change).

After looking him over, I decided he looked pretty cute :-) I am glad I got a pic, if nothing else, I can show it to his mom (who BTW, made the apron).

1 comment:

Alexis D. said...

look at David - funny as ever! I always seem to forget to put mine on - and my shirts prove it! Glad you had a good helper ;-)