Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rodeo Eats and Treats

David takes the kids to the rodeo carnival every year. They went last Saturday; I stayed home with Gabriel; next year when he can go without his afternoon nap, we'll go too.

I was reading the local paper this morning, and there was a photo gallery of all the different foods at the rodeo...I won't lie...I was DROOLING.

If you want to take a look, click on the link below. Thank goodness photos are calorie free, 'cause these dishes are definitely NOT!


Oh, and if you go to the rodeo, please eat a deep-friend Oreo for me!

2 comments:

Suzie L. said...

Alrighty, then! I'm drooling with you - I didn't have enough resolve to not look. The loaded baked potatoes looked amazing and I can make that here at home. Of course, the hamburgers and BBQ ribs make me crave spring and summer even more. We used to grill outdoors in the winter - when we lived in town - not this winter out on the prairie; it's just too cold and windy.

Kimberly said...

Glad to know I have a fellow drooler!

I just wanted to try one piece of the chicken fried bacon...I mean seriously...how can you not love that?

Hope it warms up in your neck of the woods soon!