Monday, February 15, 2010

Lenten Recipes

I have a whole list of brand new recipes to try out and post for Lent this year!  4 involved seafood (of course),  1 is a pasta,  and there are 2 new soups.  Yum!

Hope you don't mind being guinea pigs along with us, although I will say we've had about 1/2 of these dishes in some similar form...but I've never posted them here. 

I realize however, that Ash Wenesday is coming up FAST...so here are all the Lenten dishes I posted last year to get you started (plus a few more meatless dishes thrown in for good measure)  I plan to post my new recipes by Wednesday or Thursday of every week, so you have time to go to the store, get what you need, and get busy in the kitchen.   Then I'll post pictures over the weekend.

Here's the list for ya!















Stayed tuned for my first Lenten post on Wednesday....Broccoli Cheese Soup.  It's SO GOOD!

God bless your table tonight!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Those are some yummy lenten meals. I know it just snuck up on me also.

Alexis D. said...

your food is super yummy! can't wait to make some!